Saturday, September 7, 2013

Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting






I made these red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting  last night, they were delicious!!
gotta love cream cheese frosting too. :) this just screams southern.
although the texture wasn't what I was hoping for (it was kind of dense) this was still an exceptional cupcake that I will have to make again. :) If you'd like a really good moist chocolate cupcake, HERE is my recipe

I found this red velvet cupcake recipe over at Dessert For Two
since it's not my recipe, I'm not going to take credit for it.
here's Christina's recipe: Red Velvet Cupcakes

Christina takes dessert recipes we know and love, and makes them into smaller servings (2 to be exact) so that you don't have leftover desserts tempting you. :) I think it's a really clever idea.

Thanks for stopping by,
Molly 
I will be joining these Wonderful parties: Places I Party

No comments:

Post a Comment