Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 2 of 30 Hand Painted Signs



Here's a block I just painted, I love it!! the reason I made this block is because so many people (especially my age) try to blend in with the crowd, do the same things, develop the same taste, and have the same goals as everyone else, like it's THE standard, the way it's suppose to be, or just how it is. I think more people need to just be their self, stop trying to be like (insert name here), and know that by being yourself makes you different from everyone else. :) 

Have a Great Labor Day!!
Danimo 

I will be joining these parties:
Monday:
Met Monday
Mop It Up Monday  

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for posting
    Ann @The Rustic RedHead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this sign. How perfect. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete