Sunday, September 1, 2013

30 Signs in 30 Days

I'm going to challenge myself to paint 30 signs/blocks in 30 days, starting well, today. I'm going to post every day in September about a sign I've made, I hope you will check in to see what I've painted and made new. :D

Most of the signs I'm making are going to be put in our etsy shop, we're trying to get ready for Christmas, if you have any questions about a particular sign don't be shy, just drop me a line. :)


 I'm 17, still dream a little, and I'm not sure where I'm going, so this saying makes sense to me, it sits on my desk for now.

Have an Amazing Week,
Danimo

I will be joining these parties:
Monday:
Met Monday
Mop It Up Monday  Made by ME Monday 
Tuesday:
Cowgirl Up
 Inspire Me Tuesday   


2 comments:

  1. You go girl!
    You may be a dreamer BUT I know you're a doer too!
    Look forward to seeing all the signs you create.
    Love you,
    Your Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. These signs are just wonderful! I am so proud of you for not being afraid to NOT follow the crowd! As a teen, this is the time when it's the hardest not to conform. Keep it up! By the way, I'm almost old enough yo be your grandma and I'm still dreaming too!

    ReplyDelete