Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Painted Pencil Case

Hey there!!!

I want to share with you a pencil box that I painted to use on my desk.


I was so excited to redo this that I didn't even take a before picture :(, it was brown and blah, now it's like a showpiece on my desk :). 

Here's what I did:
Sanded pretty well
Primed
Painted bottom half an off white
Painted lid a sea breeze turquoise
Stenciled on the word "pencils"
Hand painted words in black paint
Sealed to protect it

This was quite a transformation, wish I had taken a before picture so you could see the major change, hopefully you can envision it being an ol' brown boring box. 

Thank you for stopping by!Leave me a comment, I'd love to check out your blog and see what you've been up to. :)

Made With Joy,
Danimo
I will be joining these parties:
Monday:
Met Monday
Mop It Up Monday 
Tuesday:
Cowgirl Up Inspire Me Tuesday 
Wednesday:
Wow Us Wednesday
Wicked Awesome Wednesday
DIY By Design
Thursday:
Full Plate Thursday
Blog Stalking Thursday
Transformation Thursday
Friday:
Shine On Fridays 
Tickled Pink Fridays
Feathered Nest Friday 
Funky Junk Interiors 

No comments:

Post a Comment