Friday, August 16, 2013

I'm Sorry



A few months ago I changed my comment settings to where "your comment will be approved after moderation" or something like that. and the reason I changed it is because I was unfortunately getting a lot of spam comments, like a bunch, I actually kinda stopped blogging because of it, it was soo annoying!!  I also thought maybe it was scaring people away from leaving comments, both fellow bloggers and of course my "oh so loyal followers who read everything I post" *wink wink* ;)



Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know why I changed it, it's not because I worry about some ugly comment or anything, everyone I've met in blogville has been pleasantly nice :), So I hope y'all agree/understand why I changed my comment settings.

Have a Wonderful Weekend,
Danimo

No comments:

Post a Comment