Sunday, July 28, 2013

Yummy Banana Smoothie

Hey there! in this post I want to share a recipe I made up, I've made several smoothies and after altering this recipe a few times this is what I've come up with.

What You'll Need:

1 Banana (FROZEN)

1 C Unsweetened Almond Milk (really any milk you prefer)
1Tbs Peanut Butter

Okey dokey, so first thing you do is... well make sure you've peeled a banana and froze it beforehand so it'll be ready when you decide to make a smoothie, I like it frozen so my smoothie isn't all frothy, plus if it's frozen your drink will stay cooler longer. :)

all you have to do is put the ingredients in a blender and have at it, first I like to use 1/2 C milk and then after blending it with the banana and pb a bit then I add the other 1/2C milk.




 Adding 1/2 C Milk
 putting in roughly a Tbs of PB

 Blended it up a bit
 Adding the other 1/2C Milk
 It's waaay better than it looks, trust me. :P
Yep, it's that good.
I know the picture of my smoothie doesn't make you want to put your blender to work, but really, this stuff is good, I drink it almost every day, I feel like I'm being sorta healthy when I have it, so that's a plus :)

YOU should give this recipe a try, seriously, if you like bananas and pb you'll enjoy this, just make sure you freeze the banana beforehand, if you make this with a normal banana that's fine too, I just personally don't like it being frothy. 

if you don't like bananas... or if you're allergic to pb, you should try experimenting with other fruits and come up with some smoothie recipes of your own, just make sure you have fun with it. :)


Made With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment