Thursday, August 15, 2013

Homemade Chocolate Chip Cheesecake




Okay either this is the absolute BEST cheesecake recipe EVER, or... I enjoyed every single bite and I consider this the BEST cheesecake I've ever ate/made, either way, it's pretty awesome.


Crust:
1 1/2C Graham cracker crums
1/2C Sugar
1/2C Butter (1 stick)

Mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl, press into the bottom of a spring-form pan, bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes or until slightly brown. (see pictures below)

You don't have to make the crust if you don't want to, you could use a pre-made crust which is totally fine. I just prefer to make my crusts.
Filling:
16oz Philadelphia cream cheese
1/2C Sugar
1 Tsp vanilla extract
2 Eggs
1C mini chocolate chips OR chopped chocolate chips

Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a mixer until well blended, Add eggs then stir in 3/4C chocolate chips

After you pour the batter into your crust sprinkle the top with remaining 1/4C chocolate chips

Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 35-42 minutes or until the center is almost set, please don't over bake, that would be really sad :(

After it's cool, Refrigerate  3-4 hours or overnight (warning, this is the hardest part)




BEFORE baking
AFTER Baking (yeah not that big of a difference but it's slightly browner)
My batter all mixed up
Ready for the oven :)
Oooo, Ahhh
Come closer...
Hmm, Closer....?

YUUMMM! I can honestly say this is the BEST cheesecake I have ever ate/made, my Dad said it was the best he's ever ate as well. I will definitely be making this again for the Holidays coming up.

Today the weather was... different, almost like there was a break without the major heat, I can't wait for fall, I love fall!!

I absolutely have to write this recipe down and put it in my recipe box, I also need to blog about my recipe box... some day. :)

If I can make this, You can make this, and I hope that you do. :)

Made with Love,
Danimo 


2 comments:

  1. Molly,
    This recipe is for sure a keeper! Very yummy indeed.
    Love you,
    Your Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- this looks & sounds pretty fantastic! Also ... I saw your walking goal before 2014 ... I love that idea!!

    ReplyDelete