Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal

Hey there!

Just wanted to share with y'all real quick what I made for breakfast this morning.


1/4C Rolled oats, 1/2C Unsweetened Almond Milk, Cinnamon "probably like 1/4 Tsp", and raisins like 50 of them, kidding. but seriously I like raisins, so a good bit of raisins lol.
 Mix it all up and microwave for about 2-2 1/2 minutes.

In all honesty my oatmeal boiled over in the microwave, I didn't know because well...... I wasn't watching it, so anyway it got all over the bowl, the inside of our microwave, ugh it was a mess, but the good thing is I got to transfer it over into another bowl and dust with a bit more cinnamon, so it looks kinda pretty..... more so than it did anyways lol.

This was yummy in my tummy, I mean....... it wasn't spectacular, it didn't taste like an oatmeal raisin cookie, but it was good!! like....... I didn't even notice it didn't have butter or sugar in it, it was more than okay without it. :)

Makes me realize a lot of things that we do are just out of  habit and aren't really necessary, like buttering and salting your potatoe, instead I've been cutting them into cubes drizzling with a bit of olive oil and lemon then tossing them in a bunch of spices. although buttering and salting may be what you're used to, it's not always the best thing, it definitely doesn't taste better. "I'll share my recipe tomorrow"

I look forward to trying out different recipes and making some of my own along the way, I don't mind if they're not familiar to me, sometimes different is better, or at least interesting.

Made with Raisins, ;)
Molly 
 I will be joining these parties: Places I Party

No comments:

Post a Comment