Saturday, October 5, 2013

Time For My Give A Way!!!! :D

 Oh my goodness, it's time for my give a way!! can't believe it's October already, (actually almost a week into Oct. haha) time is flying.

I been looking forward to this give a way for the past month and now it's finally time. :)

This block is definitely 100% Molly Made :)
I cut, lightly sanded, primed, painted and heavily distressed the edges for a rustic appeal, the letters are hand painted in black and the entire block is sealed for durability and slight shine.




I LOVE the colors I used in the background, the maple leaf is painted in an iridescent copper color, it's a great contrast from the flat acrylic paints, but what I love most about this is that it's a block, not a sign, so you don't have to find a place to hang it or lean it, you can sit it a.n.y.w.h.e.r.e. you want to!! on a shelf, table, kitchen counter, wherever. :)

I paint a lot of quote blocks/inspirational shelf sitters, they're awesome, I have them placed in like every room of our home, love seeing them everywhere, you can see a few of them in our etsy shop HERE, or view our entire etsy shop HERE, they add color, interest, and delight to any room. :)


THE GIVE A WAY:

To enter the give a way you must:

1. Be an amazing follower of my blog

2. Leave a comment on this post so I know you're entering

Optional: Like me on facebook :) HERE

If you follow my blog AND like me on facebook, please leave two separate comments on this post, so you will have two chances at winning. :)

The give a way is ONLY open to the U.S. so sorry :'(
I'm a teenager who can't really afford shipping outside the U.S. HAHA!! (seriously, shipping is tough O.o)

Also, this give a way starts today (Saturday Oct 5th) and is open until next Saturday (Oct 12th) I will announce the winner on the 13th (Sunday) 

The winner will be picked by a random number generator, that's why it's important that if you follow my blog and like me on facebook to leave two separate comments. :)

If you can, I would appreciate it if you would help get the word out about my give a way, I'd love to have more people join in on this, Best of Luck!! :)

Made With Love,
Molly

8 comments:

  1. Molly you do beautiful work and your give away sign is lovely. Do you post on the different sights? That will get the word out and when someone leaves you a comment, sign up for their blog and answer their comments. Just a thought - good luck.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, Thanks for visiting. You have a great blog and the quote blocks are awesome.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entering the contest :) Follow your blog.. love this sign- colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also Liked you on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet block. Your mom sent me over :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful block...so perfect for the season! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stuff is so cute! You have such a great eye:)

    ReplyDelete