Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Hand Painted Blocks

Hey!! I've been painting a lot lately and just wanted to share a few blocks I've finished recently.

Inspirational quote block

Patience block

Hand painted sign


I hate to brag but I'm getting really good with a paint brush haha! I guess it's kinda hard not to get better as you do more and more, practice makes perfect, although these are far from perfect, they sure are lovely. :)

I think they're all great little inspirational signs/blocks!! what do you think about them??

I have a few other blocks that are in our etsy shop HERE, I will list these soon.

I'm going to paint some more this week, I'll share them with you when I'm finished with them.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'd love for you to leave me a comment.

Made with Love,
Molly

I will be joining these Wonderful parties: Places I Party

No comments:

Post a Comment