Monday, November 12, 2012

Walk Across Texas Complete!!

It's over! I'm done.
I dragged myself across the finish line right before midnight. :P I walked 79.87 miles this week, my legs were so sore (I finished Friday) 

I walked a total of 415.09 miles in 8 weeks, (halfway across Texas)
In the beginning my Mom and I had planned to walk across Texas together, dividing 830 miles between us two, I'm so proud of her, she walked a ton with me and encouraged me along the way. I honestly don't think that I could've finished this without her. Thanks Mom. :)


Here are all my posts about WAT:
WAT 2012
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
 


Just because I'm done doesn't mean I'm going to stop having walks and jogs, I'm still going to have a daily goal, I'm not sure what it is yet, but I can assure you it won't be 12 miles :P

Thank you for stopping by and leaving encouraging comments!

Made with sore, but Toned Legs,
Danimo

I will be joining these parties:
 

Monday:
Debbiedoo's
Met Monday
Mop It Up Monday 
Tuesday:
Cowgirl Up
Wednesday:
Wow Us Wednesday
Wicked Awesome Wednesday
Thursday:
Blog Stalking Thursday 
Transformation Thursday 
Friday:
Shine On Fridays 
Tickled Pink Fridays
Feathered Nest Friday 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! Way to walk!! Came over from Transformations from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly,
    You did excellent girl, I'm so proud of you!! I know this last week you walked your heart off to make your goal! Amazing determination that you have!
    Now get a little rest, you deserve it. :0)
    Love you,
    Your Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you, Molly! I just hopped over from Savvy Southern Style's W.U.W.. You have totally "wow-ed" me! My doctor told me that I have to get more exercise, and unfortunately, I have a desk job. . .(not in a very good neighborhood, so I can't do this on lunch). BUT, I have to stop making excuses and just do it. I'm quite inspired by your ability to reach your goal. Congratulations, again!

    ReplyDelete