Monday, November 19, 2012

Turquoise Love

This beautiful sign started out as an ugly piece of cedar, I really love how it turned out!!
I marked where I needed to cut
I Cut The Corners Off and Sanded Down The Entire Sign
Primed Sign
Painted Sign
I Traced Love onto the Sign using a Stencil
Blu-Teal-Ful Love
Hand Painted Rose (I used a stencil :P)
Blu-Teal-Ful Love

I LOVE the finished result, it looks so elegant. I definitely had to take my time on this one, it took me a little over an hour to paint the word "Love", in the end it's all oh so worth it. :)

Made with Precision,
Danimo 

I will be joining these parties:

Monday:
Debbiedoo's
Met Monday
Mop It Up Monday 
Tuesday:
Cowgirl Up
Wednesday:
Wow Us Wednesday
Wicked Awesome Wednesday

DIY By Design
Thursday:
Blog Stalking Thursday
Transformation Thursday

Friday:
Shine On Fridays 
Tickled Pink Fridays
Feathered Nest Friday 


2 comments:

  1. This is very impressive. love it. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones! I would love for you to visit me and see the centerpiece at my Thanksgiving table I am visiting you from Savvy Southern Style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love turquoise so much! Just wanted to say hope you had a great Thanksgiving from your newest follower. =)

    ReplyDelete