Thursday, October 18, 2012

Walk Across Texas Mileage Update #4

If you haven't heard of Walk Across Texas, here's my first post about it: WAT!!

I should've posted this Saturday, I've been putting it off because I knew my mileage would be absolutely horrible, I had my wisdom teeth removed HERE on Sat Oct 6th so I haven't exactly been running laps :P

Oct 6th - Oct 12th I walked 27.89 miles.... I was suppose to walk right at 60, yep... my walking has really slacked up. I can't quit, I really want to finish this strong, so that's just what I'll do :)


Have a Great Weekend,
Danimo
 I will be joining these parties:
 
Monday:
Debbiedoo's
Met Monday
Mop It Up Monday 
Tuesday:
Cowgirl Up
Wednesday:
Wow Us Wednesday
Wicked Awesome Wednesday
Thursday:

Blog Stalking Thursday 
Transformation Thursday 
Friday:
Shine On Fridays 
Tickled Pink Fridays
Feathered Nest Friday 



2 comments:

  1. Hey Molly, you had an excellent reason for not walking as much as usual. I know you're back at it this week though. You're doing great!!
    Love you,
    Your Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'd say that you're doing pretty well, despite that you think you're slacking, Molly! Twenty-seven miles in 6 days?? That's awesome, girl!! I ran 40 miles during the entire MONTH of September....so kudos to you!!!!! Keep up the great work!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete