Friday, August 10, 2012

My Morning...Playing with the new camera

My Morning

Here are a few pictures from my morning with the new camera.
The first and last pictures I edited the lighting a tad, the other pictures are not edited at all, well except for my name of course.

(I Enhanced The Shadows In This Picture To Add More Depth And Drama)
Spider Devouring Its Prey
Another Spider Enjoying Breakfast
Banana Leaf With Water Droplets
Bananas And Bees
Small Spider Web
Iron Plant Leaf
Magnolia Cone
These Mushrooms Would Be A Great Shelter For A Bug, They're Hard Like Plastic!!
This Was The First Picture I Took Of Charlie, I Frightened Him A Tad
(I Brightened This Photo A Little Because He Looks Like He's Smiling)
I encountered those spiders when I was watering our banana trees, eek!! The orange spider was kinda pretty.

Our cat Charlie is so sweet, he's playful most of the time, at night he sleeps on our roof because he's scared of the raccoons in our backyard. Poor guy, he scraped his nose on something.

I hope you guys enjoyed these few photos of mine.

Thanks for stopping by,
DaniMo

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Molly! You did well with that new camera this morning!
    Thanks for the comment on the Watermelon painting. It was fun to do.
    I will be looking forward to seeing all that you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures turned out great. My daughter is 15 and loves photography too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are gorgeous! Photography is a wonderful hobby, keep up the good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete